No. 10 Aboukir Candle
Aboukir Bay is a spacious bay on the Mediterranean sea in Egypt, lying between Abu Qir and the Rosetta mouth of the Nile. Aristide, brother of Louis Marie, was a french naval officer, and hero of the battle of Aboukir. Inspired by a lush, intense, natural landscape, this fragrance has a spicy Eucalyptus top note with a floral amber heart composed of Jasmine, Lavender, Carnation and a rich amber accord. The base notes of the fragrance incorporate a definitive woody accord of Patchouli, Cedarwood and Vetiver with a sweet tonka bean accord.
- Top note | Lemon, Nutmeg, Eucalyptus
- Mid note | Jasmine, Carnation, Amber
- Base note | Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vetiver
Light your candle 2 hours the first time, you will get an even burn. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. Before each burn trim the wick to less than 1/4 of an inch, you will avoid any black smoke and residue on the glass.
- Soy Wax Blend, Fragrance
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty-free, Mindful of your body and the environment.
Maison Louis Marie