Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve located in the native forests of the Mauritius Island. The forest is home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animals where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens. Inspired by the wild forest, this scent is a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by Cedarwood and Patchouli.
- Top note | Grapefruit, Orange, Black Pepper
- Mid note | Cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium
- Base note | Vetiver, Amber, Musk
Light your candle 2 hours the first time, you will get an even burn. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. Before each burn trim the wick to less than 1/4 of an inch, you will avoid any black smoke and residue on the glass.
- Soy Wax Blend, Fragrance
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty-free, Mindful of your body and the environment.
Maison Louis Marie