Taco Tuesday Finger Puppet Board Book
Taco Tuesday Finger Puppet Board Book for Little Taco Lovers, Preschoolers, and More!
by Cottage Door Press (Author, Editor), Brick Puffington (Author), Amy Blay (Illustrator)
Why would you ever want to eat a taco when you could have...something else? Follow along with a happy little taco as they try to convince you that something else is for dinner. Just don't tell them what day it is! This silly rhyming story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little boys and girls. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching your baby language patterns
- The adorable taco finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time with your boy or girl
- Great gift for the little taco night fans in your life
- Board book : 12 pages
- Reading age : 1 - 4 years
- Dimensions : 4.3 x 0.9 x 4.3 inches