Maison Louis Marie No.11 La Themis Candle
La Themis was the name of the ship that carried Louis Marie back to France after 10 years in exile on Madagascar in 1802. Inspired by a long journey, the fragrance begins with a fresh green leaf accord with a Eucalyptus character and quickly changes to a dominant Spearmint main theme. The Spearmint character is supported by a Wintergreen note. The fragrance dries down to a sweet Tonka bean accord.
- Top note: Green Leaves, Eucalyptus, Spearmint
- Mid note: Spearmint, Wintergreen
- Base note: Tonka Bean
- Light your candle 2 hours the first time, you will get an even burn. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. Before each burn trim the wick to less than 1/4 of an inch, you will avoid any black smoke and residue on the glass.
- Made by Maison Louis Marie in downtown Los Angeles.
- Burn time: 60 hours
- 8.5 Oz Candle
- Soy Wax Blend, Fragrance
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty-free, Mindful of your body and the environment.