CADDIS' best-selling style. It’s like the elastic waist band of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide of a range. CADDIS' machined acetate frame material gives the Miklos a premium finish and a solid feel. This style works equally well for large and small faces, it just depends on what you’re into. CADDIS has taken the liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Miklos frames feature our proprietary blue light blocking lenses at no extra cost to you:
CADDIS frequency (frq) LENSES:
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. CADDIS technology is infused in the raw material; it is not a coating that can be scratched or worn off.
- frq blocks 45% of harmful high energy visible blue light (LED, Phone/TV Screens), at, and surrounding the most harmful wavelength (455nm). They’re setting the Blue Light bar with our frq technology.
- CR39 lens material
- Superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge and easy cleanability
- frq lenses provide this technical solution in a nearly clear lens
From CADDIS Product Lead Jamie, "These are the best f'ing blue light blocking lenses on the market." We love Jamie.
frequency lenses are exclusively available from CADDIS.
Lens Height | 40mm
Lens Width | 52mm
Bridge | 20mm
Arm | 145mm
Brow | 143mm