Joshua Tree Candle
Top: bergamot, agave
Middle: tuberose, cactus blossom
Base: desert sands accord, amber, patchouli, incense
How to Use
• For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
• The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle
• Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA
In the vastness of the high desert, the Bohéme Woman casts off the chains of modern life to be reborn under an ocean of twinkling starlight. This is the promise of Joshua Tree, a place that has called to nomadic spirits for generations, where artistic souls find calm in serenity and self-discovery. She rediscovers her true self in wide open spaces under lavender skies, purified by the dry, sacred air, sweet with agave and lush with the nighttime bloom of white cactus flowers and heady tuberose. In this healing desert, all her worries fall away and she feels renewed and inspired, transfixed by the hushed quiet of the pastel desert night.
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Soy, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.