Maison Louis Marie No. 04 Bois de Balincourt Perfume Oil
Surrounded by an ancient mysterious forest, Balincourt is the name of our family home where we took long walks on a magical trail called 'Lover’s Lane'. This romantic scent is a Sandalwood fragrance with a dominant Cedarwood and Sandalwood accord that's supplemented by a spicy Cinnamon Nutmeg complex with an earthy Vetiver note.
- Top note: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
- Mid note: Vetiver, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
- Base note: Amber Wood
- Use roll-on perfume oil any time you desire. Apply to pulse points (neck, chest, and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance.
- Made in Los Angeles by Maison Louis Marie
Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty-free, Mindful of your body and the environment.