Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve located in the native forests of the Mauritius Island. The forest is home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animals where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens. Inspired by the wild forest, this scent is a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange, and black pepper enhanced by Cedarwood and Patchouli.
- Top note: Grapefruit, Orange, Black Pepper
- Mid note: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium
- Base note: Vetiver, Amber, Musk
- Use roll-on perfume oil any time you desire. Apply to pulse points (neck, chest, and wrist), lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release the fragrance.
- Made in Los Angeles by Maison Louis Marie
Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty-free, Mindful of your body and the environment.